St. Paul Preschool & Kindergarten adopted the following procedures out of an abundance of caution and with the intention of maintaining a healthy learning and working environment for our students and staff. The safety and well-being of our students and staff is our highest priority.
- Staff will sanitize all surfaces multiple times a day.
- We will notify families of children considered close contacts of an individual attending our program who tests positive for COVID-19 and was present at school while contagious. We will follow the PWHD’s recommendations regarding quarantines.
- Families are required to notify us of any exposures to COVID-19 at home or in the community as soon as possible. Directions will be given based on the circumstances for each exposure.
- Children exposed to COVID-19 at school or in the community may be eligible for a test to stay program supported by the PWHD. Details provided when appropriate.
- Drop-off and pick up takes place outside in our car lane. Staff members will greet children, assist them out of the car, walk them inside to wash their hands, and unpack their bags. At dismissal, staff members will bring children out to the cars.
- Proof of COVID-19 vaccination is required to reduce quarantines for vaccinated children who are exposed to COVID-19.
- Staff and children experiencing 2 or more symptoms related to COVID-19 may be sent home and told to test for infection. A copy of negative test results must be provided to return.
- All families are required to sign the COVID-19 Liability Release Form.